Chalk-Tique Paste Wax
- Seal and protect the newly painted surfaces.
- Prolong the life of all your chalk-style painted surfaces.
- Protect the finish color from sun fade with a UV inhibitor.
- Create a “distressed” looking, beautiful patina to your chalk-style paint project.
- Enhances the chalk-style look of your project for a beautiful antique look
- Perfect follow up to any chalk-style paint.
- Use on wood, glass, ceramic, laminate, metal, etc.
Chalk-Tique Paste Wax is excellent to seal, protect and prolong the life of all your chalk-style painted surfaces.
Chalk-Tique Paste Wax is a unique blend of Brazilian carnauba wax, beeswax, orange oil, and special surfactants, gives a natural-looking satin wax finish that beautify your new chalk-style painted surface.
Use Chalk-Tique Dark Paste Wax to slightly darken the paint and help create a “distressed” looking, aged patina.
Use Chalk-Tique Light Paste Wax to help seal, finish, and protect the newly painted surface without darkening the paint.
When a painted surface is lightly distressed and then Paste Wax is applied, the finished surface is beautiful, stylish and polished with an aged look that only a chalk-style paint and paste wax combination will achieve on multiple surfaces such as wood, glass, ceramic, laminate, metal, etc.