Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster.
- Enhances the natural beauty in finished and -unfinished wood.
- Gives depth to the wood.
- Helps to prevent further drying of the wood.
- Helps to prevent further deterioration of the finish.
- For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors and trim, etc.
- The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish.
- Contains Carnauba Wax and Beeswax.
- Contains mineral oil and orange oil.
- Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
- Not intended for food-prep surfaces. (For food-prep surfaces use Howard Butcher Block Conditioner or Cutting Board Oil)
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural beauty and the depth of grain while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils such as mineral oil and orange oil that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever wood starts to look faded or dry, usually every month or so.
Feed-N-Wax was developed as the best follow-up to Restor-A-Finish for maintaining the newly restored finish.